Thursday 11th July 2024Laboratories of the FutureRoyal Society of Chemistry, London
The integration of the pharmaceutical industry with Industry 4.0 boosted pharmaceutical development that became digitised and has connected industry in all aspects related to manufacturing, product development and testing. As such automation, robotics, big data and machine learning have become key players in the pharmaceutical product lifecycle. This symposium will highlight the advancement of laboratories in terms of quality and efficiency in Industry 4.0 relating to automation, artificial intelligence, big data, blockchain and robotics.
Key themes could include:
- Evolution of pharmaceutical processes from industry 1.0 to 4.0
- Smart manufacturing systems: Pros and Cons
- Enhancing pre-clinical and clinical studies with artificial intelligence
- Fundamentals of in silico testing
- Managing analytical workflow in digital laboratories
- Role of click chemistry in product development
- Robot arms in sample preparation and measurement
- Use of analytical software in Smart Phone Apps
- Machine learning and Artificial Intelligent for analysis of pharmaceutical data
- Development of biomarkers for monitoring human health
- Personalised medicines and dosage forms
- Sustainability – not fully embedded? Driver for change?
The meeting is open to the submission of abstracts for oral presentations or posters in line with the above proposed key themes.DETAILS AND REGISTRATION