JPAG - PAST MEETINGS
Thursday 21st March 2019
Stability IV: Developments in stability testing and evaluation
Royal Society of Chemistry, London
Continuing our successful series of stability meetings, this is an essential event for anyone concerned with the management and assessment of drug stability:
• Hear from individuals involved in the regulation and inspection of stability and GDP
• Learn from industry experts on scientific developments in stability study design and interpretation
• Debate practical issues for evaluating data and predicting stability
• Examine ways to improve compliance and productivity in stability testing
• Network with other professionals and exhibitors
Conor Jamieson - Sandwell and West Birmingham NHS Trust
Dr Jonathan Bright - AstraZeneca
John Cleverley - Clarivate Analytics
Dr Paul Fullerton - AMRI
Dr Rachel Orr - GlaxoSmithKline
Dr Garry Scrivens - Pfizer
Susan Smith - AstraZeneca
Dr Maria Krisch - Freethink Technologies Inc
GET THE REPORT FOR THIS EVENT?RETURN TO MEETINGS
We will send it to you.
WANT TO SEE MORE?PAST MEETINGSSymposium - October 2011
You will have access to materials for meetings that you have attended.
You will need to Sign In to activate access to your additional options.
Once Signed in, click on RESOURCES and look under MY PAST MEETINGS.
Delegates at a symposium held at the Royal Pharmaceutical Society