JPAG - PAST MEETINGS
Thursday 3rd December 2020RETURN TO MEETINGS
Data integrity II
VIRTUAL EVENT : 1pm-4pm (UK GMT)
Data integrity still continues to be a very hot topic for Industry and regulators alike. Data integrity still appears in the list of top five audit findings. This is a must attend meeting for anyone involved in addressing issues and challenges associated with data integrity.
The issue of data integrity from an Industry and Regulatory compliance perspective will be discussed. The presentations will deal with the main audit findings and how to address them. The concept of data integrity by design; the do's and don'ts will be discussed. This will be followed by phase appropriate data integrity considerations. Much data is now stored in the "cloud" and some of the key findings in this emerging area will be discussed. Many of the key data integrity concerns reside within analytical instruments and how to ensure that historical data cannot be manipulated, over-written or deleted. Many of these problems can be circumvented by better alignment between the laboratory work processes and data gathering.
Hear from industry experts and regulators regarding the critical issues and practical applications
• Learn how your peer group solved specific challenges,and how they plan to make further improvements
• Validate your approach and ensure that you are going in the right direction, knowing how to tackle the
• Have the opportunity to engage in powerful networking with top-level thought leading speakers
• Position yourself for a fast track to success
You will leave this event with:
• Best practice and case studies from top opinion leaders in the MHRA and industry
• New connections to experts in the field that you can use to aid your understanding and the successful
implementation of these key areas
Dr Ian Clegg - Bruker
Vanessa Grant - AstraZeneca
Martin Hall - Covance
Colin Robinson - Pfizer
Jim Silva - Pfizer
Jason Wakelin-Smith - MHRA
Greg Webber - GlaxoSmithKline
WANT TO SEE MORE?PAST MEETINGSSymposium - October 2011
You will have access to materials for meetings that you have attended.
You will need to Sign In to activate access to your additional options.
Once Signed in, click on RESOURCES and look under MY PAST MEETINGS.
Delegates at a symposium held at the Royal Pharmaceutical Society