JPAG - PAST MEETINGS
Thursday 22nd March 2012DOWNLOAD THE REPORTRETURN TO MEETINGS
Advances in pharmaceutical analysis
Royal Society of Chemistry, London
Analytical technologies must evolve continuously to characterise increasingly complex pharmaceutical products and processes in an efficient and effective way.
This one-day symposium will examine developments in analytical techniques and practices to address current scientific and regulatory challenges in pharmaceutical development and quality control.
Topics will include:
• Applications of advanced Raman spectroscopy in pharmaceutical analysis
• New uses of NMR to increase understanding of APIs and formulations
• Electrochemical methods for potential genotoxic impurities
• Developments in HPLC, UPLC and GLC
• Experiences with Quality by Design for late stage analytical methods
• Green pharmaceutical analysis
WANT TO SEE MORE?PAST MEETINGSSymposium - October 2011
You will have access to materials for meetings that you have attended.
You will need to Sign In to activate access to your additional options.
Once Signed in, click on RESOURCES and look under MY PAST MEETINGS.
Delegates at a symposium held at the Royal Pharmaceutical Society